2. Use a marker pen to mark fixing positions on each mud flap
3. With an 8mm drill bit, drill the marked fixing positions on the mud flaps only
4. Hold the mud flaps in position and use as a template to mark the fixing holes on the vehicle
5. With an 8mm drill bit, drill the fixing positions on the vehicle. The wheels may need to be removed for access
6. Fix the mud flaps into position with the fixings provided. Hold the mud flap in position while fitting one of the fixing screw through the mud flap and into the plug hole. Provisionally tighten.
7. Repeat for all the screws and then fully tighten into position.
Important notice BEFORE ordering
Please DO NOT rely on the compatibility list to make your decision of parts, as cars come with many variations and fitments on the same make and models.
Check things like dimensions size and other stated fitment criteria prior to ordering to make sure you get the correct part as vehicle parts can have more than one option due to changes on chassis / engine number or modification. We cannot be held responsible for wrong parts ordered if you have not carried out the above. If you have any questions about fitment, give us a call or email.