Direct Replacement Non-Locking Fuel Cap
To fit the vehicles in the compatibility list
OE DIRECT REPLACEMENT
CHECK PICTURE ABOVE TO ENSURE YOUR CAP IS THE SAME
1. Place the cap on the filler neck, making sure the lugs fit the slots of the filler neck.
2. Rotate the cap 90 degrees clockwise to seal.
3. To remove turn anticlockwise.
Screw Type Caps:
1. Screw cap clockwise tightly onto the filler neck.
2. To remove the cap unscrew anticlockwise.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and comprehensiveness of the information included.
If in any doubt please contact us on or email us and we will advise you of the correct fuel cap for your vehicle.
Important notice BEFORE ordering
Please DO NOT rely on the compatibility list to make your decision of parts, as cars come with many variations and fitments on the same make and models.
Check things like dimensions size and other stated fitment criteria prior to ordering to make sure you get the correct part as vehicle parts can have more than one option due to changes on chassis / engine number or modification. We cannot be held responsible for wrong parts ordered if you have not carried out the above. If you have any questions about fitment, give us a call or email.
Pin with Clip: 4.5cm
Outer Diameter: 7cm