UK Delivery Services
We have a number of Delivery Services available to you. Availability of these options will be shown at checkout.
|Delivery Service||Description||Please Note||Price|
|Standard||Within 3 – 4 Working Days
(07:00 – 19:30 hrs)
|Only applies to Mainland UK||£ 3.95
FREE on Orders
|Next Working Day||Tracked Delivery
(07:00 – 19:30 hrs)
|Only applies to orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday||£7.95|
|Click & Collect||Free Collection from our store||AutoPower Store Address:
355 Green Lanes, Palmers Green,
London N13 4JG
PLEASE NOTE: Orders placed after 4pm, will be processed the following day, adding 1 working day to the delivery service. When selecting ‘Next Working Day’ – Orders placed after 4pm on a Thursday or anytime on Friday, will be delivered on the next working day which is the following Monday. For orders placed on a non-working day (Saturday or Sunday) please add 1 working day to your delivery date.
Click & Collect
You can collect your product from our Store at Palmers Green, 355 Green Lanes, N13 4JG London. Simply choose Click & Collect at checkout methods. Please Note that the Click & Collect service is available only for London, UK.
We offer delivery to European and many international destinations. For European countries, prices start from £3.25 and are calculated at the checkout page.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
|– Items are returned carriage paid.
– Items are received in a resalable condition.
– Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
– Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
– We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
– All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, account number, order reference number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please help us to help you by completing the relevant returns form.
– We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
You must obtain a Returns Authorisation Number before returning any goods.
Over the phone
0208 882 2206 Email customer service
Once you have a Returns Authorisation Number you can then download our returns form to fill in and send back alongside your item(s).
Download a returns form here
Fill this in and send it back with our item(s)
Autopower are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Shortages & Damage – Please advise our Customer Service Department of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
Deposits – On any non stock special order item we reserve the right to charge a deposit of 100GBP or 50% of order value to the customers credit/debit card, which is non returnable in the event of cancellation, based upon the customers implicit instructions to order the goods on their behalf.
Please contact our customer service department, quoting your customer account number and order number if you have any questions or queries. You can do this by telephone directly on 0208 882 2206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org